ACT Teacher In-Service
Proven ACT methods provided to teachers through in-service format.
- An assortment of ideas to use in the classroom throughout high school to prepare students for the ACT.
- Long-term strategies to be incorporated into regular curriculums used by the high school teacher in grades 9 to 12.
- Handouts and new ideas for the busy teacher to present timely preparations for the ACT reviews.
- First-hand experience with the ACT.
- Discussions of recent ACT modifications.
- Discussion of areas of concern for a particular school.